The latest USB host controller drivers 10.196 and 10.197 from Lars Erdmann added support for the isochronous transfer mode, now Wim Brul added this support to the USB Resource Manager and the USBCalls Library that will make this mode available to applications. These improvements will provide better support in applications, e.g. for USB Webcams. Please visit Wim Bruls Webcam Support for OS/2 (and eComStation) site for more on USB Webcam Support and the OS/2 World Forum: USB Webcam thread. Lars Erdmann also released an updated USB HID driver package 10.197. Another Update was done on the usbaudio driver at the beginning of 2014, again from Lars Erdmann. The last Update for this component is svn1082 and feedback can be added to the trac ticket #76.
Get all these Updates in the download section below (use on your own risk).
- OS/2 USB Host Controller driver 10.197: usbhcd197.zip (3/14/2014)
- OS/2 USB HID drivers 10.197: usbhid197.zip (3/14/2014)
- OS/2 USB Resource Manager (incl. USBCALLS): usbres01.zip (7/28/2014)
- OS/2 USBAUDIO driver svn1082.zip (2/23/2014)
- USB 2.0 Extended Control Driver: usbecd20.zip (10/17/2013)